COVID-19 UPDATE & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We want you to know that the safety of our patients and our staff are our top priority, and we will be maintaining all CDC recommended social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
Covid-19 has changed our world the way we knew it, and we’re taking every measure and precaution to provide our patients with the highest level of vision care in the safest of environments. See below our new safety protocols that we will be rolling out across our stores.
Steps we are taking to keep you and your loved ones safe
We will be following all CDC guidelines and will revise accordingly to ensure the safety of our patients, our doctors and associates.
If you exhibit signs of COVID-19, if you believe that you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, traveled outside of the US within the past 60 days, have a cough, shortness of breath or a fever PLEASE refrain from coming to our locations. We can assist you via telephone with one of our doctors and/or staff if you have certain needs such as eye health, glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Patients must bring their own mask and gloves and wear it at all times.
Protective gear will also be available for sale at the store for our patients.
- Doctors, techs and staff will be outfitted with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We ask associates and patients to observe 6 feet social distancing. In the event our office cannot provide adequate social distancing, we may ask you to wait in your vehicle or outside and contact you once we are ready.
- Patients should come alone for the exam and eye care needs. If you require assistance you may bring 1 adult to accompany you.
Exam Rooms & Common Areas
- Exam rooms and common area will be disinfected and sanitized between patients, using hospital grade solution and latest technology equipment.
- Hand sanitizer stations and sneeze guards are positioned throughout the office.
- Frames will be sanitized using a UV sterilizer technology between patients.
- Curbside pickup upon will be available upon request.
- Tele-Health exams and visits will be available in the coming weeks.